Pantless BART Ride
Are you one of those people who kicks off their pants as soon as they get home? Have you ever rushed out of your house in the morning and realized you forgot to put on your pants? Well, for all of you pant-haters out there, San Francisco is the right place for you! Every year for the past 11 years, there has been an ongoing tradition of having one day where you don’t have to wear your pants! This Sunday is the annual “No Pants” BART ride day where people from all over San Francisco kick off their pants and casually (yes, casually) ride BART together!
Of course, as with any event, there are some rules to make this experience great for yourself and those around you.
- Wear your normal clothes — just omit the pants
- NO NUDITY- this is a family friendly event and kids will be present
- Pretend like it is a normal day and keep a straight face (making it all the more mysterious for non-participants)
- Act casual if people ask you questions
- Bring enough for the BART fare
The event is scheduled to begin at 1:50pm with two starting locations: Daly City BART station and Berkley Station. A meet up at City Hall is scheduled afterwards at around 2:40pm and an afterparty will ensue until 6pm! For meet up spots and instructions, click here.