COVID-19 Stay Healthy
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, San Francisco Love Tours is committed to staying healthy and sanitized to provide a safer experience for our visitors. We are all in this together and we will continue to do our part and adjust as needed to keep all of our guests, guides and broader community safe.
The nature of our small VW hippie buses, with a capacity of 6 passengers max, places us in a much safer environment versus large tour buses or large venues. For that reason, WE ARE NOT CANCELLING tours. However, while we want to continue having a family friendly atmosphere, we have instituted changes to stay healthy during this current crisis. We will do this by:
- Changing our Greetings: rather than hugs and handshakes we will be doing fist bumps, elbow bumps, or foot-shuffles – more fun anyway.
- Additional Disinfecting: Supplementing our routine cleanings by disinfecting VW’s before and after every tour.
- New Private Tour: Modifying our most popular tour into a 2-hour PRIVATE tour for only you and your loved ones instead. Now you can enjoy our awesome Love Tour, in private and with hotel pick-up, for your convenience at no additional charge.
- Continuing Guide Employment: We are blessed with some of the best guides in the industry, and just awesome people all around. Our employees have sick leave so that they don’t have to come to work, unless they feel great.
- Extending Generous Date-Change and Cancellation Terms — What matters most to us is customer safety. If you feel like you need to cancel because of the coronavirus, we totally understand. We can offer full refunds up to 24 hours prior to your tour’s departure. If you are unwell within 24 hours of the tour, reach out to us and we will happily move you to another date, free of charge.
With the current situation, we understand the hesitation some of you might feel to even leave your rooms. Over 850,000 people live within our city limits and to date, there has been 23 coronavirus cases with 0 death, according to San Francisco Department of Public Health. The city of San Francisco has taken great precautions to stop the spread of the virus, and we have followed suit by offering single party only private tours that is a safer alternative to shared tour buses. We will keep you informed as things change, in the meantime, we are happy to provide a fun and reasonably safer option to enjoying the sights of San Francisco.
Allan J. Graves
Founder, San Francisco Love tours