Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Representative
We are looking for one AMAZING HUMAN who loves keeping everything in order!
We are looking for a person who can provide support to a busy Executive/Entrepreneur. Responsibilities would include: Updating the calendar, upkeep of scheduling, as well as delivering customer service to San Francisco Love Tours customers via phone and e-mail. The position reports and provides direct support to the founder of the company, Allan Graves.
The position can be either Part-time or Full-time, depending on your availability. The ideal candidate must be comfortable enough working sometimes in the home-office, but mostly telecommuting. This person must understand the value of excellent customer service and be able to work independently.
Required & Desired Skills, Experiences & Aptitudes:
- Detail oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Strong calendar management (Google Cal & iCal)
- Energetic, reliable, & self-motivated
- Some college preferred
- Previous customer service and office experience strongly preferred
- Thrives on making others happy
Does this sound like you?
Pay & Perks
We believe in a life-work balance. Ask anyone that works with us and they will tell you that we work hard, but, we also take care of our people. From competitive salaries, gym memberships, and weekly happy hours! We believe that a happy life with happy team members makes happy customers!
- Hourly wage $15-17 hour
- Phone Allowance (we will pay for your phone bill)
- Flexible hours – work from home!
- Performance Bonus
- Paid trainings: on-boarding, monthly, and quarterly
- Role & function mobility opportunities
- Gym Membership
- Quarterly experiences such as Alcatraz Tour, Wine Tasting, Movie Tours, and more!
Training & On-Boarding
We believe that when you are comfortable and empowered, you will empower and make others feel comfortable. You will be trained on how to work with busy Executive in a start-up world.
• Sharpening “people skills’ and how to deliver high-touch services over the phone and e-mail
• Internal applications and management of calendar, schedules, and VoIP calls
• How to efficiently work remotely